Customer Care Manager II - Twin Cities, MN
Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: June 5, 2021
Primary responsibility for responding to service requests in the
field and managing those requests according to standard
- Conduct in-person homeowner assessments on an as needed basis.
- Determine if corrective work order is needed.
- Lead root-cause analysis.
- Schedule, organize, and execute service work through vendors
collaboratively with Customer Care coordinator.
- Manage trades to completion of service requests to customers'
- Perform minor service-related tasks (e.g., adjustments,
repairs), as requested.
- Establish and maintain positive customer relationships.
- Responsible for quality inspections of the home prior to
delivery to the customer.
- Determine trade accountability for back charges and
- Authorize payment for work performed up to approval
- Follow applicable legal protocol and process necessary
- Responsible for customer satisfaction metrics related to
LEVEL: MENTOR / COACH / FEEDBACK
(decision making, size of organization, budgetary, etc.)
- Decision Impact: Division
- Department Responsibility: Single
- Budgetary Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
- Physical Requirements: Position involves sitting, standing
and/or movement, the ability to exert minimal force of up to 50
pounds and occasionally exert up to 80 pounds of minimal force to
carry, lift, push, pull and otherwise move objects. Must be able to
climb ladders, scaffolding and other means to reach and observe all
areas of building
- Ability to work in various weather conditions -- heat, rain,
Pulte Homes of Minnesota is an equal employment
opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Keywords: PulteGroup, Eden Prairie , Customer Care Manager II - Twin Cities, MN, Other , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!