This position is responsible for supporting the Navisphere
Customs capability. This capability will build out a new enterprise
core set of streams and APIs to streamline integrations with
customs providers across the globe.
The ideal candidate is passionate about customer service and has
an IT technology orientation. Must be comfortable working
independently and as part of a collaborative team, the candidate
will enjoy the daily challenges associated with supporting custom,
highly related enterprise level software and a demanding customer
base. A positive "can do" attitude and willingness to learn about
the systems and how the customer uses the systems are essential.
The candidate must be adept at identifying root causes to recurring
issues to meet customer needs. Primary focus includes supporting
and troubleshooting user problems to determine if the problem is
hardware, software, or procedural; resolving problems or escalating
problems to appropriate resources if needed and following up to
ensure the resolution is to user satisfaction; and managing
enhancements for customers and internal business stakeholders.
Managing the daily workload includes managing incidents via CHR
incident tracking tool, problem solving by understanding the users
problem, researching the application and investigating some
technical aspects such as querying the database or 'light'
debugging; resolve immediate problems by utilizing tools such as
SQL; and helping to identify potential root causes to problems.
C.H. Robinson recognizes the importance of workplace
flexibility. We are committed to providing a remote-friendly work
environment, both now and in the future.
Our global technology teams will continue to have the
flexibility that enables you to work where you are most effective,
whether that be remote or in the office.
- Manage service desk level 2 and 3 tickets via CHR incident
tracking tool that come from Robinson users
- Create/Manage vendor support tickets and enhancement
- Manage and coordinate monthly and emergency upgrades with
vendor and CHR infrastructure team
- Irregular hours required for quarter upgrades with flexibility
in following days
- Administer any access, profile, registry or configuration
changes allowed by vendor
- Work with users on enhancement requests to vendor tool and
coordinate with vendor
- Monitor instrumentation tools for capability health and
proactively resolves monitoring issues
- Manages day to day user issues
- Ensure Proper Closure of Tickets with the Help Desk according
to defined service levels agreements (SLA)
- Transitions Help Desk Level 3 Tickets to Business Analyst or
Programmer Analyst and tracks progress
- Builds relationships with users, service desk, infrastructure,
and other support teams
- Looks for and participates in process improvement
- Willingness to travel to meet with vendors and branch
Manual Quality Assurance
- As part of upgrade process, execute manual regression tests in
Azure Dev Ops
- Coordinate with automated quality assurance engineer on
executing automated tests
- Help prioritize manual tests should be turned into automated
tests to continuously make our automated tests more efficient
Engineering Product Management
- Translate business, customer and user needs into software
development work for features in your team's product domain to
create solutions and deliver business value
- Analyze and document identified business process and/or
improvement needs with measurable business value
- Take a data-driven approach to identifying key metrics and
ensuring that user stories improve them
- Create user stories with acceptance criteria that represent
- Work with the team to create and support release documentation
such as release notes, training documentation, error messages, and
knowledge base articles
- Must have strong customer service experience
- Must have experience supporting enterprise class systems.
- Must have good written and verbal communication.
- Proven track record of effectively delivering results in a fast
paced, flexible environment while managing multiple
- Minimum of 1 to 4 years of professional information systems
- Demonstrated creativity solving technology problems.
- Must be a self-starter with proven experience accomplishing
support activities. A team player with a "can do" attitude when
handling complex situations
Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
Bachelor's Degree required (or equivalent experience)
Previous experience in Transportation, Logistics, International
and Customs systems experience a plus.
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
C.H. Robinson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employer. We believe in equality for all and
celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers and
communities. We believe this increases creativity and innovation,
drives business growth and enables engaged and thriving teams.
We're committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from
harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed,
valued and respected.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including
medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance,
prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and
paid time off (PTO), 401K, employee stock purchase plan, as well as
a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson
delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the
world's largest 3rd party logistic providers. Join our diverse team
to innovate, solve problems, have fun and thrive.