Enterprise Account Executive
Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: June 3, 2021
Responsible for the sale of Comcast Commercial Internet, Video and
Voice based services to mid-size and large businesses. Works as
part of a team to drive sales using an array of prospecting
activities and cultivation of relationships with institutions in
designated territories. Designs and delivers live sales
presentations to prospective clients, develops relationships with
individual businesses and the community and positions the Comcast
brand as key components of the sales strategy, in keeping with
Comcast's touchstones. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and
skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities.
Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Creates and delivers face-to-face sales presentations that
demonstrate knowledge of the latest Comcast products and services.
Sells with goals of exceeding departmental financial and unit
targets. Stays abreast of competitive landscape and emerging
technologies to best position Comcast Business Services in the
- Develops sales territory, including cultivation of local
partnerships and organizational affiliations. Actively generates
new leads with targeted businesses through various prospecting
activities, including cold calling, canvassing, customer referrals
and partner relationships. Actively seeks ways to promote and
position the Comcast brand within territory.
- Retains customer base by delivering on the Comcast Credo,
ensuring a superior customer experience. Maintains and builds
customer relationships to drive customer retention; works with
internal teams to ensure operational efficiencies and service
levels that meet and exceed customer expectations through strong
customer service orientation with excellent follow up.
- Maintains accurate and quality sales records and prepares sales
and activity reports, as required.
- Attends out-of-office meetings with customers on a regular
basis and demonstrates excellent verbal and written skills and
skill in presenting, persuading and negotiating.
- Demonstrates some knowledge of Network Design, MAN technologies
& designs including DSx, OC-x, WDM, Ethernet, Internet
Technologies, Functionality & Services, Voice Network Technologies
(including VoIP), Data Networking Technologies, Functionality &
Services (LAN, MAN, WAN, VPN), Networking Protocols (with an
emphasis on Layers 1,2, & 3), Customer Premise Equipment (voice &
data), Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery concepts and E-rate
Contracting Processes and Procedures.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides
to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales
positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality – to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the compensation
and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, Eden Prairie , Enterprise Account Executive, Other , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!