Marketing and Promotions Specialist
Company: Dairy Queen
Location: Eden prairie
Posted on: June 3, 2021
- Position Summary:
As an integral marketing team member directly focused on community
marketing and store performance, the Marketing and Promotions
Specialist will be focused on a select number of Fourteen Foods DQ
locations within our 13-state and growing footprint. Working
closely with other marketing and operational team members, this
fast-paced position will amplify local brand presence, create and
uphold marketing strategies, maintain strong relationships with
local operational leaders, and focus directly on community
The Marketing and Promotions Specialist would have a dynamic
marketing skill set with an eye for analytics and campaign
performance, while also being comfortable managing day-to-day
marketing project management efforts to support each designated
location. This is a great career opportunity for a strategic
thinker that has experience balancing consumer insights and
behavior with creative marketing efforts that directly support
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Create, along with other integral members, the overall
region/store marketing strategy (i.e. focus, audience,
strategy/goals, schedule, creative campaign needs, KPIs
(soft/hard), approach, partner goals, tactics/marketing mix, events
- Manage select store marketing communication.
- Ensure community relationships are leveraged to their fullest
potential and firm integration within our valued communities.
- Manage targeted campaigns and promotions reporting and
- Assist with grand opening (soft and formal), remodeling, and
- Be responsible for overall local campaign calendars.
- Plan and amplify strategy relative to annual promotions,
events, fundraisers, sponsorships, and local marketing
- Assist and serve on passion marketing project teams (e.g.
Children's Miracle Network/Hospitals, Folds of Honor, etc.).
- Measure success and provide recommendations on focused
marketing efforts within designated areas as they relate to mobile
ordering, delivery services, and cake marketing.
- Be mindful of recruitment and talent needs, and proactively
support with RMS as needed.
- Be familiar with press and media buying best practices to
assist with conversations, if needed.
- Identify ways to streamline and amplify fundraiser and
sponsorship opportunities as well as other holistic marketing
- Be accountable for in-store brand presence.
- Act as a Fourteen Foods and IDQ brand ambassador, fully
understanding style guide and brand components.
- Hold and/or attend internal and external meetings as
Required Soft Skills:
- 3-5 years of experience in target areas note above, Associate's
or Bachelor's degree in marketing or communications/PR
- Experience administering or contributing to email and digital
campaigns, fundraisers, go-to market strategies, competitive
intrusion support efforts, and/or general marketing efforts.
- Ability to communicate via email and in-person professionally
- Familiarity with email campaigns, and social and digital
- QSR/hospitality experience preferred but not required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products; Adobe Creative
Suites understanding a plus.
- HubSpot and Google certifications helpful but not
- Ability to travel 50% as needed.
Fourteen Foods provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws. We encourage applicants of all ages
and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an
applicant's age. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of
employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion,
termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,
compensation, and training.
- Organized and trustworthy.
- Out-going, well-spoken, and professional.
- Analytical and strategic while having a creative marketing
- Focused on community and consumer behavior.
- Passionate brand and community marketing ambassador
- Positive and collaborative.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and responsive.
E-Verify Notice - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired
will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the
United States and to complete the required employment eligibility
verification form upon hire
Keywords: Dairy Queen, Eden Prairie , Marketing and Promotions Specialist, Other , Eden prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!