Architectural Product Agent-Twin Cities, MN
Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: June 1, 2021
Primary responsibility for the coordination of division product
needs with the Zone Architectural Services team.
- Collect necessary information, including code interpretations,
for introduction of New Home Design into communities.
- Adheres to established QC process
- Responsible for completing scope of work summary for every
- Manages and coordinates standard plan submittals
- Coordination of plan maintenance for division needs
- Manages and coordinates ARB submittal and approval process
- This position DOES perform CAD duties
- Manage drawings in Pultegroup Cad systems.
- Utilize common tool sets as defined within PulteGroup.
- Perform additional job functions as assigned by Supervisor.
- Ensure development of compliant working drawings within the
Division from both internal and external resources.
SCOPE:(decision making, size of organization,
- Decision Impact: Individual
- Department Responsibility: None
- Budgetary Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
of Minnesota is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action
Keywords: PulteGroup, Eden Prairie , Architectural Product Agent-Twin Cities, MN, Other , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!