Salesforce Marketing Engineer
Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: May 31, 2021
ABOUT IMEDIA BRANDS:
iMedia Brands is a leading interactive media company managing a
growing portfolio of lifestyle television networks, consumer
brands, and media commerce services. It is a public company
(NASDAQ: IMBI) headquartered in Eden Prairie, MN with its
fulfillment center in Bowling Green, KY. Its flagship television
retailing network, ShopHQ () is a live, 24/7 television network
that can be seen in over 100 million homes as it competes against
networks like QVC and HSN. For more information, please visit our
corporate website, .
The Salesforce Marketing Technical Engineer will contribute to
the delivery of project outcomes to meet business objectives on the
salesforce platform. This person should have the ability to coach
other team members as well as be able to lend their expertise to
problem solving and delivery when needed. A successful candidate
must be able to collaborate and build relationships at all levels
of the organization.
- Contribute on teams for Salesforce Marketing, Social, and
- Contribute on architectural and big-picture oversight for
development of implementation.
- Contribute to best practice and standardization to maintain
- Clearly and concisely document requirements and functional
- Coordinate testing efforts in scheduling and completing work on
time and in accordance with established systems and
- Effectively resolve production problems by targeting possible
issues and deploying the appropriate resources.
- Continuously review problems being experienced to determine how
to either prevent them in the future or to resolve them in the most
effective manner when they occur.
- Accountable for meeting delivery dates on assigned projects and
- Support the business during after-hours as needed.
- Balances short and long-term priorities to obtain results.
- Continuously improve internal IT processes.
QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university;
or related experience
- Salesforce Certifications: (Marketing Cloud and Social)
- 4+ Years of experience in B-to-C Marketing development,
Salesforce Social, Salesforce implementation services, including
consulting, configuration, customization (tuning the platform and
custom development), migration, integration.
- Experience developing and architecting applications with the
VisualForce, APEX, Web Services, and mobile
- Good business knowledge of Sales Force.com in the areas of
Marketing, Sales, Service and Social cloud.
- In order to ensure service levels, it is essential that the
individual in this role be able to work a regular and reliable
schedule as provided by management.
- Given the significant responsibilities of this role, it is
essential that this role be filled on a full-time basis only.
iMedia Brands is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed
to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment
opportunities to individuals regardless of sex/gender, sexual
orientation, age, disability, race, color, ethnicity, religion,
creed, national origin, or other protected characteristics as
defined by state, federal, or local law.
The individual in this role must be able to perform the
essential job functions with or without a reasonable accommodation.
In the event that an applicant or employee wishes to seek a
reasonable accommodation, please contact iMedia's Human Resources
department for further direction.
This job description is intended to convey the general nature
and scope of the position and not to be construed as an exhaustive
list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All
employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal
responsibilities as needed, and iMedia management reserves the
right to amend the duties and responsibilities of this role at any
time to meet business needs.
Keywords: Evine, Eden Prairie , Salesforce Marketing Engineer, Other , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!