Global Product Certification Engineer (HID1620)
Company: HID Global Corporation
Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Amazing Career Opportunity for a Global Product Certification
HID Global is looking for an experienced Global Product
Certification Engineer to join our team. This impacting position
will be based in Eden Prairie, MN.
We have great customers, industry leading solutions, and agility
across everything we do.
This position within HID Global reports into the Global Hardware
Platforms team and is necessary to meet the sales growth of HID
Global products worldwide and the increasing demands of global
certifications. We seek a skilled global certification regulatory
engineer with extraordinary background and in depth understanding
of obtaining global certifications (LVD, EMC, RED, RoHS, REACH) for
new RFID/Controller/inventory monitoring devices and existing
We are excited for you to have an interest in applied
electromagnetics and electromagnetic compatibility and a strong
desire to understand regulatory compliance from a test, design and
global certification point of view. You also must be a self-starter
and while training will be available to meet the needs of the
company; the ideal candidate must have established prior experience
and have the confidence to ask questions as necessary.
Our Global Product Certification Engineer supports all of HID
Global Businesses by:
- The ability to influence the development of new or changed
- Knowledge of the following regulatory standards is
- FCC Parts 2 &15 ETSI Radio Standards
- China Certification Russian Certification
- Korea Certification Japan Certification
- Mexico Certification Brazil Certification
- Malaysia Certifications Indonesia Certification
- Morocco Certifications India Radio & Safety Certifications
- UL 294 EN 62368
- (Other regional regularity and regional requirements may be
- Previous experience within the Radio Equipment and Low Voltage
Directives are required.
- Experience/Ability to work in a matrixed org.
What we will love about your background:
- Strong influencing, change management, and negotiation
- Analytical and strategic thinking.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel,
- Familiar with operating systems, such as Windows, etc.
Who you are as a Team Player:
- The desire to be team player who will work with regulatory
agencies, laboratories, the compliance team, management, marketing,
customers, and engineering.
- Willingness to 'roll up sleeves' and dive deep into tactical
work when necessary.
- Use clear communication to demonstrate product knowledge and
articulate the importance factors to internal and external
- Customer interaction is necessary, primarily supporting with
recommendation of integration and mitigation during qualification
testing. In addition, technical documents are provided to our
customers and a clear communication experience is necessary.
Your Education and Experience include:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, or other Technical
- 5 years of global regulatory certification and technical
- Knowledge of standards and regional requirements is
- Experience with lab test equipment including receivers,
spectrum analyzers, generators, amplifiers and antennas.
- A highly motivated and enthusiastic self-starter with excellent
organizational, communication, collaborative, analytical and
- Must possess strong negotiation skills with an ability to
effectively negotiate quality standards.
- Results Orientation
Our Work Environment
- Must be legally eligible to work the country you are
- Must be available to work on site at the HID office located in
Eden Prairie, MN
- No relocation package is offered for this position.
HID Global is an Equal Opportunity
HID Global powers the trusted identities of the world's people,
places and things. Everyday millions of people in more than 100
countries use our products and services to securely access physical
and digital places. Over 2 billion things that need to be
identified, verified and tracked are connected through HID Global's
technology. We make it possible for people to transact safely, work
productively and travel freely. We work with governments,
universities, hospitals, financial institutions and some of the
most innovative companies on the planet-helping them to create
trusting and trusted physical and digital environments so that they
and the people who use them can fulfill their potential.
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, HID Global has over 4,000 employees
worldwide and operates international offices that support more than
100 countries. HID Global is an ASSA ABLOY Group brand. For more
Keywords: HID Global Corporation, Eden Prairie , Global Product Certification Engineer (HID1620), Other , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!