Fraser is hosting a Virtual Career Fair! This is a great
opportunity to meet with recruiters and learn more about our
employment opportunities. Register here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/7ZK9Q73
Fraser is hiring for motivated and compassionate Direct Support
Professionals (DSP's) to work with our clients in a group setting
in our group homes in Bloomington. This position would be working
directly with clients, doing everything from helping out with
activities of daily living, personal cares (including bathing,
toileting, and feeding), and planning activities in the community.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about
using their abilities to provide high quality care and make a
lasting impact. This position offers tuition reimbursement and
select tuition discounts, perfect for students interested in
nursing, psychology, social work, case management, or other careers
in human services. We deeply value our DSP's and take pride in
helping develop our entry-level employees into professionals.
Please note the health and safety of Fraser clients and staff is
a top priority. We have created health and safety protocols to
address the risk of COVID-19. These protocols are continually
updated based on guidance and best practice recommendations from
the MN Department of Health (MDH) and the Centers for Disease
Control and Prevention (CDC).
In this role, you will have the opportunity to help clients
- Medication administration
- Completing and developing independence in Activities of Daily
- Developing social skills
- Developing job experience and vocational skills
- Participating in volunteer opportunities
- Money management
- Treatment documentation
- Minimal personal cares (such as bathing, toileting, feeding,
- Meal preparation (must be willing to handle all types of
- Planning and transportation to/from activities
- Community integration
- $1,000 hiring bonus (for Bloomington site)
- $14.00/hour pay (plus meals on some shifts)
- Tuition Reimbursement and Tuition Discount at select colleges
and Fraser School
- Referral bonuses
- Five weeks of annual Paid Time Off for full-time staff
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance
- Health and Flex Savings Accounts
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability insurance
- 403(b) retirement account with Fraser contribution
- Career growth opportunities
- Student Loan forgiveness
- Verizon Wireless cell phone plan and accessories discount
- Robust orientation including 30 hours of paid training
- Helpful, collaborative, thriving company culture
- "Give One, Get One" employment referral bonuses
Available Locations and Schedules:
Fraser is currently hiring for part-time or full-time staff in
our group home settings in Bloomington. All potential scheduling
options will be discussed during the phone interview. In order to
help us best evaluate potential matches to our current openings,
please let us know any and all hours you would be available to
- High School diploma/equivalent preferred.
- Preferred experience with nonverbals, wheelchairs, and clients
- Previous experience working with individuals with special needs
is preferred, however not required. We offer paid training!
- Valid Minnesota Driver's License with acceptable record.
- Ability to pass DHS background study.
- Use of clear and understandable written and verbal
- Capacity to work independently and use strong decision-making
- Physical ability to lift/carry up to 50 lbs.
- Passion for serving our clients.
- Commitment to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and
inclusion with focus on culturally responsive practice, internal
self-awareness, and reflection.
Direct Support Professional is similar in job duties to PCA,
CNA, Direct Support Staff, Program Counselor, Caregiver, HHA, and
Direct Care Staff.
Fraser is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
This position will be posted at https://www.fraser.org/jobs until
filled. You must apply online here to be formally considered.
Sign up for our monthly recruitment newsletter at http://eepurl.com/gBwS65.
If you are having trouble applying or have questions, please
contact Fraser HR at email@example.com or 612.767.7550. If you
have successfully submitted your application, you will get a
confirmation email. If you do not receive the confirmation email,
please check your junk/spam folders, then contact us as we may not
have received your application. Thank you for considering