Store 2746402: 8051 Flying Cloud Drive, Eden Prairie, Minnesota
• High School diploma or GED preferred.
• Experience in retail sales preferred.
• Ability to work in the conditions described below.
• Ability to perform essential duties and physical functions
• Ability to work as scheduled and arrives on time.
• Posses a valid driver’s license and adequate transportation
• Ability to communicate (orally and in writing) in English.
• Provides prompt, courteous customer service and professionally
resolves customer issues.
• Performs shift supervision.
• Performs and trains all duties of the Customer Service
Representative and Lead CSR positions.
• Prepares and transmits the daily bookkeeping, invoicing, and
• Completes daily banking.
• Troubleshoots daily close out and shift sales analysis.
• Finalizes, transmits, and processes weekly time and attendance
records and payroll.
• Attends job-related meetings (may be required to work
• Controls merchandise, cash shortages, and other selling
• Assists in maintaining proper inventory levels and shift
• Assists new applicants with application process.
• Performs all duties with minimal supervision.
• Distinguish between acceptable and unacceptable employment
applications, making recommendation for applicant interviews.
• Conducts performance and disciplinary discussions in Store
• Assumes Store Manager responsibilities when needed.
• Develops employee work schedules.
• Complete daily store reports and other duties as assigned by
the Store Manager.
• Perform approximately 95% of all work indoors, but will be
required to work outside to clean parking lots, gas
pumps, take out garbage, etc.
• Exposure to extreme cold temperatures while performing
occasional work in a walk in cooler and/or freezer.
• Exposure to occasional noise.
• Work with a minimum direction and periodic supervision.
• Ability to stand and/or walk for up to 8 hours.
• Ability to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 30 pounds from
ground to overhead up to 30 minutes of workday (i.e., assisting in
stocking/maintaining inventory levels).
• Ability to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 60 pounds from
ground to waist level (i.e., to replenish fountain syrups).
• Ability to push/pull with arms up to a force of 20 pounds
(i.e., utilizing a hand-truck).
• Ability to bend at waist with some twisting up to one hour of
• Ability to grasp, reach and manipulate objects with hands up
to all day. (This work requires eye-hand coordination, and may
require climbing a ladder to store and retrieve materials or place
and remove signs.)
THE ABOVE STATEMENTS ARE INTENDED TO DESCRIVE THE GENERAL NATURE
AND LEVEL OR WORK PERFORMED BY THOSE ASSIGNED TO THIS JOB. THEY ARE
NOT INTENDED TO BE AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL RESPONSIBILITES,
DUTIES, AND SKILLS REQUIRED OF THE POSITION.
NOTE: This Job Description may change periodically as required
by business necessity, with or without advance notice to
Circle K is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act
(the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants
with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation
under the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long
as it does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please
inform the Company’s Human Resources Representative if you need
assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the
Click below to review information about our company's use of the
federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility: