Commercial Leader - Managed Customers (Aerospace)
Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: March 27, 2020
LOCATION: Eden Prairie, MN
The Commercial Leader - Managed Customers (Aerospace) is
responsible for supporting and directing the growth of a defined
customer set of Stratasys Aerospace customers. This critical role
will report directly to the Aerospace Segment Leader and work
closely alongside other team members to develop, execute and evolve
strategic three-year plans that are centered on customer success
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Develop multi-year Customer Leadership Plans to drive
customer-valued business solutions and revenue growth.
- Ensure operational success, which includes, but is not limited
to: management of purchase orders, issue resolution, day to day
customer inquiries, service execution, etc.
- Lead the understanding of material consumption patterns and
drivers through consistent measurement, reporting and analysis by
customer facility and in totality.
- In conjunction with the Key Customer Team (KCT), plan and
execute material growth plans through application proliferation and
new application development and adoption.
- Ensure internal and external SLA's are met through consistent
measurement, reporting, planning and execution.
- Lead the measurement of Customer Improvement and Advocacy with
the KCT; serve as an integral contributor to the planning and
execution of growing customer-recognized impact.
- Significantly expand current relationships across all levels;
proven ability to understand customer businesses and drive
recognized customer improvement.
- Partner with our ABM (Account-Based Marketing) team to broaden
our reach within each customer and ensure all leads are
aggressively followed up on and moved through the buying
- Manage Beta experience and adoption within defined customers to
accelerate new product usage.
- Adhere to and enhance the company's established selling process
(including strict use of company's CRM of Salesforce.com) to ensure
a foundation for future scalability.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years experience with demonstrated success working within
key customer management, account management, or sales
- Bachelor's degree.
- In-depth knowledge of the Product Development Process
- A high sense of urgency in providing world-class customer
- Demonstrated experience with account planning in highly
competitive industries with complex customer structures.
- Proven track record of establishing strong customer
relationships in highly technical, solution-oriented
- Proven ability to penetrate, build and develop meaningful,
long-term relationships with senior executives and other key
stakeholders within key customers.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work cross-functionally and
influence indirectly to grow sales, deepen customer penetration and
- Strong business and professional acumen with an ability to work
effectively across all levels of an organization.
- Strong technical knowledge coupled with a consultative sales
- Knowledge of hardware and materials for consultative
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Demonstrated success working within a Value Added
Reseller/Channel sales network.
- Working familiarity or prior exposure to Challenger sales model
is considered a plus.
Travel Requirement: Up to 50% of the time (primarily U.S.)
There's a reason Stratasys is a world leader.
For over 30 years we've been pioneering 3D Printing technology,
solving problems, questioning, inventing and reinventing.
Continually asking, "How can we help our customers turn a great
idea into a great success?".
It's what drives us. Because we want our customers to succeed.
We provide the best products, services and support great thinking
Giving your ideas the best possible chance of making it. Make it
better. Make it with Stratasys.
Stratasys (Nasdaq: SSYS), headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota
and Rehovot, Israel, is a leading global provider of 3D printing
and additive manufacturing solutions. The company's patented FDM--
and PolyJet--- 3D Printing technologies produce prototypes and
manufactured goods directly from CAD data for the aerospace,
automotive, healthcare, consumer goods and education industries.
Stratasys subsidiaries include MakerBot and GrabCAD, and the
company operates the digital parts manufacturing service, Stratasys
Direct. Stratasys has over 2,000 employees, holds over 1,200
granted or pending additive manufacturing patents globally, and has
received more than 30 awards for its technology and leadership.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Stratasys will provide
reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with
disabilities. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired
will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the
United States and to complete the required employment eligibility
verification form upon hire. All offers of employment with
Stratasys, Inc are contingent upon the successful passing of a
Stratasys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to their protected Veteran or disabled status and will not be
discriminated against for their race, color, religion, sex, age,
disability, military status, or national origin or any other
characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local
law. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by
Keywords: Stratasys, Eden Prairie , Commercial Leader - Managed Customers (Aerospace), Other , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!