Company: Wedding Day Diamonds
Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: November 22, 2022
*Information Technology Manager*
Wedding Day Diamonds has an opportunity for a Manager of
Information Technology to join our rapidly growing company. This
position will partnerwith our corporate and field leadership teams
and report directly to Company Leadership. The IT Manager will play
a critical role in leading new platform implementations,
coordinating between key internal stakeholders and external
partners, and managing our enterprise resource planner (ERP). This
person is a high performer in a fast paced and changing work
environment, a self-starter, and can deliver timely results with
strong communication skills. This position requires someone who can
multi-task, project manage, procure, and cover a wide scope of all
Wedding Day Diamonds is an innovative jewelry industry leader and
we are reshaping the way consumers approach their engagement ring,
wedding bands, and fashion jewelry shopping experiences. We provide
our clients with a shopping experience that is unlike any other by
offering over 3,000 different engagement ring styles that are
We currently operate 9 locations across Minnesota and our corporate
office is located in Eden Prairie, MN.
* Managing internal IT team members, training team members, and
* Overseeing the annual IT budget and ensuring cost
* Monitoring daily operations, including hardware, software, and
all operating systems.
* Coordinating technology installations, enhancements, upgrades and
* Selecting and purchasing new and replacement hardware and
software when necessary.
* Testing, troubleshooting, and modifying information systems to
ensure optimal performance.
* Generating performance reports and ensuring the accuracy of all
data reported through our Business Intelligence tool (Power
* Assuring all IT activities are performed within the parameters of
applicable laws, codes, and regulations.
* Evaluating technology risks, creation and maintaining our
disaster recovery plan and backup procedures.
* Remaining up to date with advances in technology and industry
*Skills / Qualifications*
* Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science,
Software Engineering, or a related field
* Proven experience in managing IT infrastructure and services
* Proficient in computer hardware, cabling installation and
support, wireless technology applications and interface, and IT
* Proficient in Microsoft Windows software, including office and
exchange (server is a plus)
* Experience with computer networks, network administration, and
* Strong leadership and management skills.
* Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with ability to
* Highly organized and detail-oriented.
* Excellent analytical ad problem-solving skills.
* Flexible working hours.
* Willingness to travel as needed to various facilities
* 5 years' hands-on experience in an IT professional role
* Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Business Central and PowerBI
is a plus.
Wedding Day Diamonds is a fast paced and growing organization
dedicated to reshaping the way consumers approach their engagement
ring, wedding bands, and fashion jewelry shopping experience. We
are a family owned and operated business and have been since we
first opened our business in 1978.
Purchasing an engagement ring or any piece of jewelry is more than
just a purchase, it's a symbol that represents something much more
special and Wedding Day Diamonds truly understands how to make the
shopping experience special as well.
Wedding Day Diamonds is committed to an inclusive culture that
welcomes and respects everyone.
*Diversity Statement: *
Wedding Day Diamonds is a place for everyone. As an organization,
we are committed to an inclusive, diverse and equitable workplace
that respects and celebrates the unique contributions of each
individual while ensuring we remain an equal opportunity employer
that recruits, hires, trains and promotes based on merit and
qualifications. Please know that while we appreciate every
applicant's interest in joining our team, we can only contact those
selected for further consideration. Don't forget, we have many
opportunities available on our other career site pages.
Job Type: Full-time
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Wedding Day Diamonds, Eden Prairie , IT Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!