Company: Lifetouch Preschool Portraits
Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: May 10, 2020
Summary:The Salesforce Developer (Systems Software Engineer)
works with business and IT resources on timely and effective
delivery of Salesforce requirements. The Developer is responsible
for supporting all aspects of Salesforce including architecture,
configuration, customization and implementation of applications and
third party integrations. Role also includes collaborating with
internal stakeholders and team members to build solutions in
Salesforce.com that support business requirements of multiple
business lines and processes for continuous improvement. In
addition, this role manages the process of implementing
improvements and new functionality in Salesforce.Primary Duties and
- Defines technical architecture strategy, partners with
development teams and subject matter experts, and provides guidance
on all Salesforce-related projects to ensure compliance with
development standards and best practices, as well as alignment with
business needs and priorities.
- Advises on and supports the full project life cycle, including
analysis, design, development, deployment, and post-deployment,
following Agile methodology.
- Coordinates and oversees development efforts to ensure
alignment on and readiness for successful deployment.
- Designs, develops, tests, documents, and deploys high quality
business solutions on the Salesforce platform based on industry
best practices as well as business needs.
- Collaborates with others (e.g., technical staff, business
analysts, thirty party/vendors, subject matter experts) to ensure
on time and accurate delivery of complete work products.
- Develops, assembles, and maintains a library of model
documents, templates, best practices, and other re-usable knowledge
- Collaborates with technical resources, subject matter experts,
and stakeholders regarding solutions, status, technical issues,
scalability, and priorities.
- Researches integration issues and works closely with Operations
and development team to reach resolution in a timely and accurate
manner or escalate as appropriate.
- Safe-guards all customer, employee and company proprietary and
personal information ensuring customer and employee data is kept
confidential at all times. Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Troubleshoots and quickly solves problems, as well as fixes
reported defects to ensure proper functionality.
- Provides technical support for business systems in response to
- Acts as liaison, between IT functional unit and
cross-functional project teams, and participates as project team
- Researches and keeps current on new functionality and
technologies, including Salesforce prototypes and applications to
identify opportunities for enhancements that better meet or address
- Encourages and facilitates continuous improvement within the
- Performs other projects or miscellaneous duties as requested or
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, MIS or equivalent
- Salesforce Developer certification. Experience
- 7+ years in software development, developing and designing
- Designing architectures to meet requirements utilizing
technologies across application tiers:
- API use and development (e.g., REST, SOAP)
- Relational database (e.g., Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, no-SQL
- Cloud Services & Developer Tools
- Mobile applications development, preferred.
- 5+ years of industry experience as a Salesforce.com developer,
including Lightning components.
- 2+ years in technical architecture.
- Working in a cross-functional environment. Other (knowledge,
skills, and abilities):
- Demonstrated knowledge of and skills working with
Salesforce.com data structure and how to meet complex process and
- Strong technical knowledge of the business specific
functional/operational areas and IT technologies involved
- Ability to design, prototype and assess architecture
- Knowledge of data privacy issues and laws.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with others at all levels of the
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including
- Advanced analytical, critical thinking and problem solving
- Ability to manage and prioritize work.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and
- Detail oriented in the execution and follow-up of work.
- Ability to effectively manage and lead change.
- Agile experience
- Takes initiative. PI120152992
Keywords: Lifetouch Preschool Portraits, Eden Prairie , Salesforce Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!