Company: Kaskaid Hospitality
Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Duties and Responsibilities: Primary duties and responsibilities
include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Prepares all food items, following standard recipes and
procedures within specified time limits.
- Preps assigned items according to the Prep Lists and par levels
set by Head Sushi Chef.
- Properly measures and assembles ingredients required for
preparing the standard recipes. Cuts and/or portions meats and fish
properly and consistently.
- Store and properly handle raw or prepared foods and non-food
- Clean and sanitize production equipment, work surfaces and
kitchen according to cleaning schedules and procedures.
- Maintain assigned workstation in a safe and sanitary
- Handle food in a manner that is consistent with local health
- Follow proper food handling techniques and coordinates the use
of time, material, and equipment to avoid waste and unnecessary
- Maintain acceptable standards of personal hygiene.
- Follow safety regulations, reporting injuries or any unsafe
conditions and work practices to the supervisor.
- Attend in-service training and education sessions as
- Follow all designated uniform, grooming, safety and sanitation
rules and regulations
Knowledge and Skills:
- Minimum 1 year of high volume sushi restaurant experience
- Able to read and understand the English language.
- "ServSafe" Certified is a plus
- Basic mathematical skills for measurements
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions and
- Excellent interpersonal relations and communicative
- Auditory and visual skills
- Knowledge of the Company's food & beverage specifications.
- Organizational skills.
- Multi-task oriented.
- Maintain skills necessary to safely and efficiently operate the
following equipment and machines used in the performance of this
- Kitchen equipment
- Rice cookers
- Stoves and Ovens
- Chef's knives, etc.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is an hourly paid position. Days and hours of work vary
according to business hours and job requirements. Business operates
seven (7) days a week; and hours start as early as 9 AM and can go
as late as 2 AM depending on the work required.
Our Sushi Cooks carry out our Vision of Being the Leading Purveyor
of the Spirit of Hospitality by making sure Every Guest is Leaving
Happy! This role will require fast paced service done with a smile
and a high level of communication with guests, co workers, Managers
Join the CRAVE Family
Our staff is our family, and our family is passionate about
creating memories for our guests. It's our number one goal to make
sure that every single guest has a memorable dining experience, and
our CRAVE family is here to make that happen. We anticipate our
guests needs, recommend exciting new dishes, introduce them to new
flavors, and work extremely hard to make sure that our guests
dining experience at CRAVE becomes a fantastic memory of time spent
with friends and family.
Do WHATEVER it takes to make EVERY guest happy!
To be the leading purveyor of the spirit of hospitality
Keywords: Kaskaid Hospitality, Eden Prairie , Sushi Chef, Hospitality & Tourism , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!