Company: Papa Murphy's
Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: January 18, 2023
"You are applying for work with Eflow Inc, a franchisee of Papa
Murphy's, not Papa Murphy's International, Inc., or any of its
affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer.
Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage
and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees."
Responsible for all facets of the operation for the assigned shift
of a Papa Murphy's store by performing the following:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be in the proper uniform and ready to take responsibility of
shift at the assigned time.
- Proficient at the Counter, Prep and Cashier positions.
- Insures all team members are in uniform, clocked in and at
assigned positions at assigned time.
- Responsible to perform a walk-through of the store to ensure
that the store is ready: clean, stocked etc. for business using the
- Supervises and works with the assigned staff to assure that the
proper guest service and product quality are given as prescribed in
the "Operations Manual."
- Accountable that all cash is handled properly and funds are
- Insures that the unit is operated according to the proper food
handling, sanitation, safety and security guidelines as outlined in
the "Operations Manual."
- Insures proper labor guidelines and labor laws are adhered to
including schedules and breaks.
- Responsible that all opening, closing, change of shift and
early out assigned duties are completed using appropriate
- Responsible for the accuracy and completeness of shift and
daily paperwork using the POS system.
- Insures that an adequate supply of fully proofed crusts is
- Supervises the sale of pre-made pizzas to insure they are
proofed a minimum of one hour and sold within the next hour. (Two
hours total at room temperature)
- Maintains adequate prepped product for the shift business and
if product is not available, makes sure product is available.
- Communicates shift problems to immediate supervisor and resolve
if possible, scheduling problems for next day, product shortage
- Responsible to handle emergencies, guest complaints, equipment
problems or team member problems as per the "What To Do If"
- Responsible to train and develop team members on assigned shift
as directed by immediate supervisor.
- Responsible for any other job related duties as directed by
Education: High school diploma or equivalent preferred but not
Experience: At least six months experience in QSR environment.
Previous experience at the cashier, counter and prep person
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be able to maintain reasonable attendance at work.
- Must be able to arrive at the store at the scheduled time.
- Must be able to read, speak, write and communicate effectively
at the work location.
- Basic math skills required
- Must be able to build and maintain positive relationships with
supervisors, co-workers and guests.
- Position requires movement around the store and giving
direction most of the working day.
- Required to lift pans of food or food items weighing up to 30
pounds to shoulder height.
The intent of this job description is to provide a representation
of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required
in this position and shall not be construed as a declaration of the
total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular
position. Employees may be directed to perform job-related tasks
other than those specifically presented in this description.
Keywords: Papa Murphy's, Eden Prairie , Shift Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!