Retail Cashier - FT 2nd Shift
Company: Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community Gaming Enterp
Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Job Summary:Provide guest service in line with SMSC GE's culture
of Purpose, Vision, and Values. Applies high guest service
standards. Processes transactions pertaining to retail charges.
Reconciles cash-drawer. Processes retail sales transactions.
Budget/Asset Responsibilities:Maintains daily cash bank and store
inventory. Responsible for handling credit cards for PCI compliance
guidelines. Job Duties:
- Operates P.O.S. register system for processing retail sales
transactions, gift card sales, and credit card validation using
automated and manual systems.
- Prepares cash register shift reports, reconciliation, and cash
counts at the end of shift.
- Monitors retail operation; provides asset protection.
- Responds to guest's questions related to merchandise sold in
shop, providing guests with personal attention.
- Restocks merchandise and inventory on a daily basis.
- Assists with Retail Store merchandising.
- Maintains the order and cleanliness of Retail Shop.
- Occasional TasksOccasional Task Description
- Collects money from feminine hygiene machines throughout the
- Assists in receiving merchandise, magazines, newspapers and
other products from Receiving departmentRequirements Reflects
MINIMUM EDUCATION, TRAINING, CERTIFICATION and EXPERIENCE required
in order to meet the expectations of this job:
- Six months' sales and guest service experience.
- Ability to pass basic math test.
- Must have working knowledge of cash register and computer
- Ability to read, write, and speak English clearly.
Keywords: Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community Gaming Enterp, Eden Prairie , Retail Cashier - FT 2nd Shift, Hospitality & Tourism , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!