Company: Rogers Behavioral Health
Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: May 19, 2023
Share to FacebookFacebookShare to LinkedInLinkedInShare to
PrintPrintShare to Email AppEmail AppShare to MoreAddThis
6442 City West Parkway, Suite 200, Eden Prairie, Minnesota
$2,000 Sign-on Bonus for in training licensed therapists such as
LPC, LGSW or LMFT-IT or equivalent (requires 12-month
- $4,000 Sign-On Bonus for fully licensed therapists such as
LPCC, LICSW, LMFT or equivalent (requires 18-month commitment)
Position Overview: This role is in our Mental Health Addiction
At Rogers Behavior Health, therapists are valued members of the
interdisciplinary team and collaborate directly with providers,
behavior specialists, nurses, dieticians, and educational
specialists to meet dynamic patient care needs. Our clinics offer
Partial Hospitalization (PHP) and Intensive Out-Patient (IOP)
programs that range from three to six hours of treatment per day,
five days per week.
Therapists train and work with program behavior specialists,
providers, and clinical supervisors to implement Cognitive Behavior
Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), and
Exposure-Based Therapy interventions. Upon hire, therapists receive
extensive orientation related to their role and Rogers Behavioral
Health's treatment modality.
Schedule: Partial Hospitalization: Monday - Friday 8AM-430PM
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prior to working with patients, therapists must attend and
participate in CBT Academy and other clinical trainings as deemed
appropriate by the clinical director. Therapists must complete
annual CBT, DBT, and other clinical trainings provided by Rogers
Behavioral Health talent and development department.
- Therapists must understand and provide patients with CBT, DBT,
and Exposure-Based Therapeutic interventions based on Rogers
Behavioral Health clinical standards of care while under the
supervision of the clinical director.
- Therapists must participate in weekly supervision sessions with
the clinical director, supervisor, or lead therapist. In addition,
they must participate in multidisciplinary treatment team meetings
by providing communication related to the patient, family/support
system, and utilization review needs.
- Therapists must complete medical record documentation within
agency requirements of time related to treatment plans, outcome
assessments, psycho-social information, and other pertinent patient
care data. This includes but is not limited to the documentation of
mental health services according to applicable local and federal
regulations and state payor expectations.
- Therapists are required to participate in on-call phone
- Therapists must support changes in staffing/scheduling when
program or patient care needs require.
- Therapists must participate in projects, tasks, and
opportunities to improve skills and expand competency.
- Therapists must adhere to the standards of the Rogers
Behavioral Health Employee Behavioral Contracts.
- Therapists must be fully vaccinated for COVID unless approved
for medical or religious exemption.
- Master's degree from an accredited school of social work,
professional counseling, marriage and family therapy, or related
- Must hold a valid state license to be considered for level 2 or
be pursuing full licensure under supervision for level 1
- Preferred experience in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy,
Dialectical Behavior Therapy, and Exposure-Based Therapy.
- Excellent professional written and verbal
- Must pass pre-employment background and drug screen.
- Must be fully vaccinated for Covid unless approved for a
medical or religious exemption.
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
for positions of 30 hours or more per week.
- Childcare reimbursement offered for positions of 20 hours or
more per week.
- Success share bonus based on company goals.
- 401k with matching contribution that is fully vested from day
- Loan relief, tuition reimbursement and scholarship
Keywords: Rogers Behavioral Health, Eden Prairie , Therapist (LADC), Healthcare , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...