Physical Therapist - Home Care - 0.8 FTE
Company: Interim HealthCare of the Twin Cities
Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Physical Therapist - Home Care - -Enjoy -independence and
flexibility -in the field to visit patients one on one in their own
homes. - -Hours: - -Full-time - 0.8 Full Time Equivalent -(FTE) -
-Days - - Weekend RotationTerritory: - The Physical Therapist -will
have a general territory within our service area -where they will
provide one on one in-home care to our patients. - -The territory
for this position would primarily be in the South West section -of
the Twin Cities Metro area. - -
Enjoy some of these notable benefits:
- Annual Salary Range for .8 FTE: $69,888-84,864 -annually plus
compensation for weekend rotation
- $2,500 Hiring Bonus!
- Company Car Option / Mileage Reimbursement
- PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical/Dental/Vision, 401k, HSA with Company
Contribution, and more!
- 100% Clinical License Reimbursement
- CEU Reimbursement - Up to $400 a year and 2 days of CEU time
- Scrubs Allowance
- Opportunities exist to earn supplemental income through
voluntary addition of bonus shifts/visitsBecome a part of Interim
- Experience a work culture -where you are valued and empowered
to improve the quality -of a patient's life.
- Enjoy -independence and flexibility -in the field to visit
patients one on one in their own homes. - -
- 1:1 patient ratios where you have an impact.
- Be a part of a company that has been -improving people's lives
-for more than 40 years.
- Work with an amazing and fabulous group of people!A few
must-haves for this position:
- Current licensure as a Physical Therapist in the State of
- Able to travel within geographic area serviced by office.
-Valid drivers license, and proof of auto insurance is
- CPR CertificationSome functions of what you will do as a
- Assists the physician or other licensed practitioner in
evaluating the level of patient function and performance and
equipment needs as well as in developing the resulting plan of
care/treatment including appropriate long and short-term treatment
goals, selection of interventions, and the intensity, frequency and
duration of services to meet the needs of an individual
- Completes initial and ongoing comprehensive assessments at
appropriate time points as assigned.
- Participates in ongoing interdisciplinary assessment of the
- Participates in the development and evaluation of the plan of
care in partnership with the patient, representative (if any), and
- Provides services that are ordered by the physician as
indicated in the plan of care.
- Provides interventions and therapeutic treatment in accordance
with the physician certified plan of care and physical therapy
professional standards of practice.
- Regularly assesses changes in the patient's status since the
last visit/treatment day, and determines whether the planned
services should be modified, performing a re-evaluation and
obtaining revision orders from the physician as indicated. If you
are interested in this fantastic opportunity, apply now or check
out our website at
-https://www.interimhealthcare.com/twincitiesinc/home/ for more
information.Find us at @Interim HealthCare of the Twin
CitiesMission, Vision and Values of Interim HealthCare of the Twin
Cities:We offer a wide variety of home care ranging from skilled
nursing, physical therapy and other licensed health care services,
which help -with the every day tasks that let people continue
living at home where they are most comfortable. Additionally, we
provide hospice care in the home that can make loved ones as
comfortable as possible and provide support to the family, allowing
them to concentrate on spending quality time together. Interim's
mission is firmly rooted in its long tradition of helping people
maintain their safety, independence and dignity in an environment
of mutual respect and compassion. Interim HealthCare's mission --
Improving People's Lives.EEO M/F/D/VInterim HealthCare of the Twin
Cities -provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants -without regard to race, color, gender,
religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or
veteran status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of
employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion,
termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,
compensation and training. The company is committed to complying
with the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you believe that you
need reasonable accommodation in order to apply due to the fact
that you have a disability, we request that you notify the company
so that we can assist you where appropriate.All offers of
employment are contingent upon successful completion of a criminal
background check and drug screening. - -All employees must have
COVID-19 vaccination -OR a religious/medical exemption.PandoLogic.
Keywords: Physical Therapist (PT), Location: Eden Prairie, MN -
Keywords: Interim HealthCare of the Twin Cities, Eden Prairie , Physical Therapist - Home Care - 0.8 FTE, Healthcare , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...