Visit/Admissions RN Home Care - Full-time
Company: Interim HealthCare of the Twin Cities
Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: March 9, 2023
Admissions / Visit RN - Home CareHours: Full-time - Monday -
Friday - Days - With Weekend and Holiday rotationTerritory: We are
looking for an RN who likes to drive. This position will float to
different cities within our service area where they will provide
one on one in-home care to our patients.
Enjoy some of these notable benefits:
- Annual Salary Range: $74,880 - 87,360 plus compensation for
weekend and holiday rotation.
- $5,000 hiring bonus
- Company Car Option / Mileage Reimbursement
- PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical/Dental/Vision, 401k, HSA with Company
Contribution, and much more!
- 100% Clinical License Reimbursement
- CEU Reimbursement - Up to $400 a year and 2 days of CEU time
- Scrubs AllowanceBecome a part of Interim HealthCare and:
- Experience a work culture where you are valued and empowered to
improve the quality of a patient's life.
- Enjoy independence and flexibility in the field to visit
patients one on one in their own homes.
- Professional autonomy that isn't typically available in other
- Be a part of a company that has been improving people's lives
for more than 40 years.A few must-haves for this position:
- Graduate of an accredited school for RN and licensed to
practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Minnesota.
- Able to travel within a geographic area serviced by the office.
Valid drivers license and proof of auto insurance is required.
- Minimum of twelve (12) months experience is required and
experience working in an acute care or home health environment is
- Evidence of current CPR certification.
- Experience in Home Care to include OASIS; minimum one (1) year
experience preferredSome functions of what you would do as a
- Ability to assess and determine appropriate wound care
including obtaining MD orders.
- Provides direct patient care as defined in State Nurse Practice
Act. Specifically responsible for start of care process and
procedures, along with other visits when appropriate.
- Responsible for making decisions based on individual
educational preparation and experience as a registered nurse.
- Responsible for timely communication to the appropriate
registered nurse, supervisor and other staff members regarding the
patient's condition. Communication includes immediate methods of
communication when indicated.
- Provides accurate and timely documentation of patient services
to reflect and create the plan of care.If you are interested in
this fantastic opportunity, apply now or visit our Careers Page at
Vision and Values of Interim HealthCare of the Twin Cities:We offer
a wide variety of home care ranging from skilled nursing, physical
therapy and other licensed health care services, which help with
the every day tasks that let people continue living at home where
they are most comfortable. Additionally, we provide hospice care in
the home that can make loved ones as comfortable as possible and
provide support to the family, allowing them to concentrate on
spending quality time together. Interim's mission is firmly rooted
in its long tradition of helping people maintain their safety,
independence and dignity in an environment of mutual respect and
compassion. Interim HealthCare's mission - Improving People's
Lives.EEO M/F/D/VInterim HealthCare of the Twin Cities provides
equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
training. The company is committed to complying with the Americans
with Disabilities Act. If you believe that you need reasonable
accommodation in order to apply due to the fact that you have a
disability, we request that you notify the company so that we can
assist you where appropriate.All offers of employment are
contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background
check and drug screening. All employees must have COVID-19
vaccination OR a religious/medical
exemption.PandoLogic.Keywords:Home Care Nurse, Location:Eden
Keywords: Interim HealthCare of the Twin Cities, Eden Prairie , Visit/Admissions RN Home Care - Full-time, Healthcare , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...