Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Join Our Team as an Experienced Tax Manager at a well known
Firm!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Dillon HippAre you a fit? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $100,000 - $150,000 per yearA bit about us:Based in
gorgeous Minneapolis, we are a one of top firms in the area! We are
looking to add a rock star CPA licensed Tax Manager to our team and
eventually become managing partner. We are a company who values our
employees happiness, and ensuring we are doing our best for our
clients. We provide the tools you need to succeed in all areas in
your life! The culture of our revolutionary firm is supportive,
exciting and well balanced. If you are a Tax Professional with 5+
years experience, read on...Why join us?Do you want a clear path to
- Competitive Compensation!
- 401K w/matching!
- Great benefits!
- Accelerated Partner Track!
- Work Life Balance!
- Luxurious PTO!
- Positive Work Environment!Job DetailsWe are seeking an
experienced and dynamic Tax Manager to join our team. The ideal
candidate will have a valid CPA and at least 5 years of experience
as a Tax Manager, with a strong background in reviewing individual,
partnership, S-corporation, and corporation tax returns. In this
role, you will be responsible for ensuring compliance with
applicable tax laws and regulations, preparing and reviewing tax
returns, and building strong relationships with
- Review and prepare individual, partnership, S-corporation, and
corporation tax returns
- Ensure compliance with applicable tax laws and regulations
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Assist with tax audit disputes
- Prepare and review GAAP and IFRS reporting
- Stay up to date with tax laws and regulations to ensure
accurate and timely reporting
- Manage and mentor junior tax staff
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure accurate and
- Valid CPA
- 5+ years of experience as a Tax Manager
- Strong background in reviewing individual, partnership,
S-corporation, and corporation tax returns
- Experience with CCH Axcess Tax, Document, and QuickBooks
- Strong relationship building skills
- Experience with tax audit disputes
- Knowledge of GAAP and IFRS reporting
- Ability to ensure compliance with applicable tax laws and
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills
- Ability to collaborate with other departments to ensure
accurate and timely reportingInterested in hearing more? Easy Apply
now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Eden Prairie , Tax Manager, Executive , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!