Assistant General Manager
Company: Kaskaid Hospitality
Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Duties and Responsibilities: Primary duties and responsibilities
include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist General Manager in overseeing and managing all areas of
the restaurant and make final decisions on matters of importance to
- Assess staffing requirements, interviewing, hiring, and
training of hourly staff.
- Hourly staff scheduling within budgeted guidelines.
- Adhere to company standards and service levels to increase
sales and minimize costs, including food, beverage, supply,
utility, and labor costs.
- Responsible for ensuring that all financial (invoices,
reporting) and personnel/payroll related administrative duties are
completed accurately, on time and in accordance with company
policies and procedures.
- Manage staff performance in accordance with established
standards and procedures
- Enforce sanitary practices for food handling, general
cleanliness, and maintenance of kitchen and dining areas. Ensure
compliance with operational standards, company policies,
federal/state/local laws, and ordinances.
- Maintain professional restaurant image, including restaurant
cleanliness, proper uniforms, and appearance standards.
- Estimate food and beverage costs. Work with Home office staff
for efficient provisioning and purchasing of supplies. Supervise
portion control and quantities of preparation to minimize
- Ensure positive guest service in all areas. Respond to
complaints, taking any and all appropriate actions to turn
dissatisfied guests into return guests.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 4 years of experience, supervisory experience; including
alcoholic beverage service.
- Completed Alcohol Service Training Course
- Previous experience managing cost controls is plus
- Experience managing POS systems and daily cash controls.
- Operational knowledge of POS, cash handling procedures and
reconciliation of cash banks
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Manages time effectively and prioritizes tasks to meet
- Ability to delegate tasks effectively.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Demonstrates good judgment and decision making skills.
- Ability to multitask as well as stay on task and concentrate
with constant interruptions.
- Conformity to the highest standards of personal integrity and
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and
- Knowledge of Aloha POS, Compeat, Tripleseat and Hotschedules is
- ServSafe or Department of Health certification a plus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a salaried position that is exempt from overtime pay. Our
restaurants operate seven (7) days a week, excluding some holidays.
A 50 hour work week is expected with hours that vary between 8 AM
and 2 AM depending on location.
Culture and Operations:
Our AGMs must embody the Spirit of Hospitality and operate with the
intent of ensuring Every Guest Leaves Happy! Our Managers and Chefs
operate closely together to ensure we are always serving the
highest quality food and beverage. Continued coaching and
developing of all our staff in executing our service and guest
satisfaction standards is a must. Our AGMs are leaders in living
our Mission, Vision and Values.
The Assistant General Manager provides leadership and assistance to
the General Manager to ensure that all team members are
guest-focused and team-focused. The Assistant General Manager will
exercise knowledge of restaurant operations, manage staff
resources, provide counsel, develop and coach team members and help
to build sales and profits while maintaining operating
Compensation: $ 55,000 - $70,000
Join the CRAVE Family
Our staff is our family, and our family is passionate about
creating memories for our guests. It's our number one goal to make
sure that every single guest has a memorable dining experience, and
our CRAVE family is here to make that happen. We anticipate our
guests needs, recommend exciting new dishes, introduce them to new
flavors, and work extremely hard to make sure that our guests
dining experience at CRAVE becomes a fantastic memory of time spent
with friends and family.
Do WHATEVER it takes to make EVERY guest happy!
To be the leading purveyor of the spirit of hospitality
Keywords: Kaskaid Hospitality, Eden Prairie , Assistant General Manager, Executive , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!