Vice President, Digital Customer Experience
Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: November 23, 2022
If you are a Digital Customer Experience Strategist and Program
leader looking for an opportunity to be part of a company that is
embracing the digitization of our customer engagements, Emerson has
an exciting opportunity for you! Based in our Eden Prairie, MN, St
Louis, MO, Round Rock, TX, or Boulder, CO locations, you will work
with our business leaders to establish and implement the complete
global digital strategy for our $12B Automation business. This
digital program is leveraging the changing customer preferences,
channel structures, and global trends to create an industry leading
digital customer experience. You will lead the prioritization,
budget, resource alignment, and talent management of our digital
program with a high focus on execution to drive prioritized
This role has the flexibility of a work-from-home option up to
three days a week. Our teams work together to ensure our chosen
work schedules enable our creativity and productivity as we serve
the needs of our customers.
AS VICE PRESIDENT, DIGITAL CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE YOU WILL: -
- Set the annual strategy and update the vision for Emerson
Automation Solution's platform digital program, including key
initiatives and KPIs
- Lead the Digital Product Management staff across the domains of
Emerson.com Operations, Digital Intelligence, Engineering Tools &
Commerce, Digital Lifecycle Services, Software Solutions, Digital
Training, Sales Enablement and Sales Tools 2.0
- Lead the Automation Solutions Digital Council to establish the
strategic priorities and engage business units, world areas, and
functional areas in the execution of these priorities.
- Participate in the Emerson Digital Advisory Board to ensure
Corporate and Platform IT and Digital Leadership is adequately
supporting Automation Solutions Digital Strategy and
- Drive intentional change management into the minds and hearts
of Emerson employees, especially at the business leadership levels,
and relentlessly communicate the Digital vision.
- Set the MyEmerson marketing objectives and support the
MyEmerson marketing initiatives, including as head spokesperson
internally and externally.
- Lead Emerson Automation Solutions platform collaboration with
Business Units, World Areas, and Functional Groups in the adoption
and ongoing sustaining of the digital customer experiences and
- Measure and report the progress on KPIs through the Digital
Intelligence team dashboards and analytics. Drive regular review of
KPIs, honest discussions about progress, and corrective action as
- Engage in Program Increment agile planning and delivery to
ensure the commitments of our strategy have been prioritized and
delivered by the development teams.
- Collaborate to define a consistent OneEmerson customer
experience across digital touch points that ensures we look like a
single company to our customers.
- Explore new external technology and pilot programs to identify
how we will maintain our industry lead and market
- Partner with external software companies who also serve our
customers to create mutually beneficial software ecosystem
connections through external API connectors.
- Prepare and manage the annual operating budgets.
- Attract, develop, and retain high-performing talent who
demonstrate Emerson's core principles. Collaborate on talent
management across the platform.
WHO YOU ARE: - - - - You see the big picture, constantly are
imagining future scenarios, and create strategies to sustain
competitive advantage. You set aggressive goals and have high
standards. You find common ground and drive things to conclusion.
You leverage each team member's unique background to achieve team
goals. You articulate messages in a way that is broadly
understandable. Your actions signify progress, and you remain calm
and composed, even when things are uncertain.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Bachelor's degree.
- A minimum of 6 years of related experience in digital, sales,
or product management.
- Leadership experience.
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically and
internationally, as needed, approximately 25%.
- PREFERRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS: -
- MBA or MS
- B.S. in Engineering or related technical degree, Information
Technology, or Business
- Digital experience, preferably B2B -
Keywords: Shakopeemn, Eden Prairie , Vice President, Digital Customer Experience, Executive , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!