Company: DIVERSANT, LLC
Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Job Title: Project ManagerWork Location: Remote, with occasional
travelClient: OptumDuration: Contract
Description: You're empowered to do your best by supporting the
Business Initiatives Team. Within Business Initiatives, the Senior
Project Manager will be expected to support a variety of different
lines of business, regularly cycling on and off engagements at
different stages within the project management lifecycle. This
individual must possess mastery of analysis and investigation
skills. He or she provides explanations and interpretations within
area of expertise. A candidate's work is self-directed and not
prescribed, focused on less structured, more complex issues. This
individual must be a resource to others and fully proficient in the
following aspects of project management.
- Deliver project work on time and on budget with assigned
- Report project health and status to key stakeholders; must be
comfortable reporting to executive level.
- Review and prepare documentation, presentations, and data with
accuracy and thoroughness
- Manage cross-matrixed projects, oftentimes dealing with
multiple lines of business.
- - - - - -Contribute, lead, and own the development of
Project/Program documentation (e.g., Project Charter, Statement of
Work, Business Vision Document, Project Plans, Communication Plans
and Status/Issue/Risk Reporting).
- Provide input on and own project timeline, budget, scope,
benefit, and quality measures.
- Develop/contribute to project budgets/forecasts, drive capture
of project economics (e.g., cost/benefit analysis, capital
planning, staffing impact analysis/assessment) and assist in
obtaining approvals from applicable stakeholders
- Identify, establish, and ensure application of quality
objectives, criteria and standards using appropriate quality
management methods in coordination with stakeholders. (e.g., key
performance indicators, scope definition)
- Lead and support project/program success through implementation
of best in class change management practices in consultation with
applicable stakeholders and partners.
- Actively address issues, risks, and problems that arise during
course of project/program.
- Continually enhance skills and knowledge through new
experiences, education, and work assignments. Demonstrate
experience appropriate mastery of skills and behaviors and seek
feedback for improvement and focus.
- Ensure development of relationships within team members and
ensure effective communication in all applicable mediums.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Experience
- 3-5+ years project management experience or similar
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and adapt to
- Coachable attitude: willing to both give and receive
- Strong attention to detail
- Executive presence: comfort and ability to effectively engage
with senior leaders
- Tenacity: ability and willingness to work through difficult
- Ability to balance multiple projects/tasks simultaneously
- Excellent time management, organizational, and prioritization
- Strong communication and presentation skills with demonstrated
ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely
- Ability to perform data entry, reconciliation, and analysis in
a detail-oriented and efficient manner
- Previous experience in a cross matrixed enterprise
- Excellent facilitation and relationship building skills.
- Anticipates customer needs and proactively develops solutions
to meet them.
- Ability to gain acceptance for ideas, plans, actions and then
implement across organizational boundaries
- Successful candidates for this position will be highly
motivated, self-starting, and willing to go the extra mile to
ensure the success of the team and Business Initiatives.
- Familiarity with Health Care Company and Health Care Company's
products & services
- Healthcare experience
- Financial industry experience or related competency
- Experience with Smartsheet
Keywords: DIVERSANT, LLC, Eden Prairie , Project Manager, Executive , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!