Product Manager, Cognitive Solutions
Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Projects the candidate will be working on:
- --- Has many opportunities to leverage AI/ML (Artificial
Intelligence/Machine Learning) in supporting health care related
tools and processes that ultimately drive efficiencies and lower
costs in the system.
- --- The purpose of this role is to help prioritize the
opportunities and then document and manage the roadmap to deliver
the prioritized opportunities.
- --- For the prioritized opportunities, this role:
- o Documents the business case
- o Documents the new product features and requirements to meet
the "Operations or Business" needs
- o Leads the new product development process and engineering
team to deliver and implement the prioritized "smart" tools
- o Monitors and reports on the metrics and business value being
delivered of the deployed "smart" tools against the business
- --- The successful candidate has the ability to collaborate and
partner with a broad range of individuals from IT engineers to
medical professionals, while at the same time leading them to
prioritize and support the implementation of solutions.
- --- The successful candidate will have demonstrated success in
product management and building new products leveraging AI/ML
technologies via an agile methodology.
- --- Experience using Aha is preferred as this role is expected
to enter Features and Requirements in Aha and manage the Roadmap
using the Aha system. Ideal Background:
- --- Experience in product management.
- --- Experience in leveraging AI/ML technologies in the design
and delivery of new product solutions. Team and Team size:
- --- Collaborates in identifying opportunities with medical
professionals and AI/ML engineers.
- --- The standard Development Team consists of a Scrum Master,
Product Owner and three - four engineers.
- --- The Product Manager, Cognitive Solutions reports into the
Product Director of Common Capabilities. Required skills:
- Proven product management experience identifying product
opportunities and bring those through implementation.
- Experience utilizing AI/ML/Cognitive in new product
- Experience creating Roadmaps and Requirements in Aha! and / or
Rally. Preferred skills:
- Experience using Aha! for road mapping and requirements is a
- Experience in the healthcare payer (health insurance) industry.
Working Time :
- Standard working hours: - 8 - 5, M - F. Interview Process:
- a. How many rounds? Two - Three rounds. (Three for the final
- b. Video vs. phone? Prefer video.
- c. How technical will the interviews be? Cognitive Engineers
will participate in the interview process.
Keywords: Horizontal, Eden Prairie , Product Manager, Cognitive Solutions, Executive , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!