SR VP Supplier Relations
Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Job Description Background:
CxLoyalty is one of the largest loyalty engagement companies where
it provides tools, content, and leadership to help our diverse
clients grow their programs. Due to the scale of our operations,
while we operate as the brand behind the brand, we are one of the
largest companies in each of the travel, gift card, and merchandise
The individual in this position is responsible for leading teams
focused on the development, maintenance, and revenue optimization
of content in multiple categories. Categories include travel (air,
car, hotel, tour, cruise, attractions), lodging (hotel, B&B,
private property), ground (car, ride share, transfers), Gift (gift
card and egift), merchandise, experiances, and more.
In addition to sourcing and optimization of content, this position
oversee's the development of supplier sponsored marketing.
The team develops relationships with suppliers and leverages those
relationships to create win win scenarios for our clients,
customers, and suppliers.
Major Areas of Accountability
- Supplier Strategy: Develop and manage supplier strategy to
support the content & contract requirements of cxLoyalty programs
and customers. --
- Revenue Management: Develop and drive supplier optimization
- Negotiation: Oversee negotiation process and update the
business on specific programs with suppliers. Primary leadership
point of contact for key, high value, suppliers.
- Contract Oversight: Review and approves each contract to ensure
compliance with commercial requirements, and risk avoidance.
- Client & Sales Support: Provides supplier guidance to staff
performing client consulting and other value-added functions.
Assists in internal or external presentations as required. --
- Analysis: Provides regular analysis on the value of each
supplier agreement based upon present market, partner, and program
conditions. Work with finance to develop reasonable budget forecast
- Implementation: Ensure alignment with other departments (I.T.,
Product, Operations, etc.) to ensure smooth implementation of
inventory or pricing changes. --
- Expand: Identify opportunities to expand supplier relationships
- Partnership : Foster a strong working relationship with all
other departments to maximize productivity, efficiency,
effectiveness, and morale. Leverage consolidated agreements where
- Communication: Keeps business informed of major issues or
unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action
where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action. --
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or
Knowledge and Skill Required
- 5 years travel industry knowledge and vendor negotiation
- Retail supplier management experience beneficial
- Strong technical skills particularly with analytic tools and
- Strong financial knowledge or experience.
- B.S. with background in Economics, or Finance or equivalent
- Requires 5 years experience in a large organization as a key
- Ability to determine priorities while working under pressure or
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to recognize issues or trends and to take appropriate
actions toward solutions.
- Ability to recognize new and creative opportunities
Position located in Eden Prairie, MN.
Click Here --to view cxLoyalty's U.S. Job Applicant Privacy
Keywords: cxLoyalty, Eden Prairie , SR VP Supplier Relations, Executive , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!