Vice President Digital Channel Partnerships (Flexible
Company: C. H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc.
Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Job ID R7119 Address 14701 Charlson Road, Eden Prairie,
Minnesota, United States, 55347-5090 Do you have experience
building strong partnerships to expand business models? Do you
enjoy developing digital channel connections on multiple platforms?
If so, join the team at C.H. Robinson. We are looking for a
creative, dynamic leader for our enterprise-wide strategy, sales
and overall development. This is an exciting opportunity to
accelerate the pace of expansion through new channels and
partnerships. You will lead a team, have the support of senior
leadership, and the backing of the world's most powerful supply
chain platform. This position may be remote throughout North
- Build and lead our strategy to grow our business using new
strategic partnerships, channel sales partners with a focus on
digitally connecting to expand our services.
- Build the pipeline of partner candidates and known channel
models and create strategy for new models and ways we connect.
- Build and execute the sales plan to accomplish integration with
the targets. (consider the existing sales commercial organization
and leadership as resources and a part of this plan)
- Determine how to best structure your team including direct
resources or connected resources in divisions or other shared
- Collaborate with division leadership to build the plan and
connect to their key work streams in digital connectivity.
- Collaborate with the Technology department and Divisions to
improve overall digital connectivity prioritization to improve
return on investment (including API, EDI, ERP/TMS, customer direct,
carrier direct, etc.).
- Build out our M&A strategy in this space. Consider
alternative structures for how we might integrate any needed
- Build an effective measurement plan to track the impact of
business added through our integrations.
- Build a repeatable model for digital channel sales partnerships
including the legal agreements and templates for any revenue
sharing plans.-- Required Qualifications: Bachelor's degree from an
accredited college or university Minimum 12 years of professional
experience Minimum 5 years of B2B channel partnerships Preferred
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Strategic thinker with track record of creative solutions
- Experience setting up sales channel partnerships or other
strategic B2B partnerships
- Experience leading people and building teams
- Strong functional knowledge of system to system connectivity
- Experience working collaboratively across multiple internal
stakeholders and/or company business units Equal Opportunity and
Affirmative Action Employer C.H. Robinson is proud to be an Equal
Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in equality
for all and celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers and
communities. We believe this increases creativity and innovation,
drives business growth and enables engaged and thriving teams.
We're committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from
harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed,
valued and respected. Affirmative Action
Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran-- We are proud to offer a
top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life
and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental
leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K, employee stock
purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development
opportunities. About C.H. Robinson From the produce you buy, to the
water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all
around the globe. We are one of the world's largest 3rd party
logistic providers. Join our diverse team to innovate, solve
problems, have fun and thrive. Receive alerts with new job
opportunities that match your interests.
Keywords: C. H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc., Eden Prairie , Vice President Digital Channel Partnerships (Flexible, Executive , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!