Sales Engineer - NetApp
Company: Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Position:Sales Engineer - NetAppJob Description:Arrow is seeking
a Sales Engineer - NetApp Focus - to provide technical direction
and business guidance to our channel partner community in North
America. As a Sales Engineer, you will be accountable for partner
enablement goals by driving innovative technical programs and
overseeing day-to-day technical account-level activities. You will
be responsible for evangelizing, positioning, and architecting
solutions for channel partners within your assigned region or
technology focus. The successful candidate will have deep knowledge
of NetApp or competitive storage, and knowledge across the modern
data center and adjacent solutions.What You'll Be Doing:
- Works in partnership with sales and marketing teams to develop
and implement specific industry and account penetration strategies,
produce account specific product and sales enablement plans,
provide assessments and drive leads from identification to sale
- Provides technical leadership and direction to channel partners
and sales staff with pre-sales activities in the assigned market on
behalf Arrow's supplier NetApp
- Leads in the discovery, analysis, design, demonstration, and
refinement of fully integrated technology solutions
- Demonstrates technical leadership and subject matter expertise
on NetApp or competitive storage products in the modern data
- Acts as technical expert and consultant to develop and propose
solutions that meet the technology and business requirements of
assigned channel partners and their end users
- Makes technical and sales presentations to channel partner's
technical and sales staff
- Working with Arrow marketing teams to create and produce
digital channel-ready technical content that is published to Arrow
social media sites and networks
- Serves as a trusted technology influencer to channel partners
and serves as an internal Arrow resource on technical plays or
specific business applications and outcomes within an assigned
- Successfully builds relationships with the Arrow account team,
partners and end users in support of sales objectives, engages and
leverages Arrow horizontal resources, abilities, budgets and
personnel as appropriate
- Leads NetApp technical sales calls with and on behalf of
- Help qualify NetApp sales opportunities in the terms of end
customer technical requirements, competition, decision making
process and funding in partnership with Arrow channel partnersWhat
We Are Looking For:
- 5 years' experience in the software or storage industry serving
in a pre-sales systems engineer role.
- Working or competitive knowledge of NetApp or other storage
- Proven experience selling, conducting Proof of Concept (POC)
architecting data management solutions (backup and recovery, data
migration, replication, compliance, SRM, etc.).
- Solid knowledge of infrastructure technologies such as storage,
servers, networking, cloud, hyper-convergence, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of storage arrays, storage networking,
networking protocols, tape drives, libraries, and general
connectivity in multi-platform enterprise environments is a
- Requires consultative selling skills which pair product
expertise with strong business, industry and competitive
- Experience in working with cloud IaaS and PaaS (AWS, MS Azure,
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Results driven.
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- High level of business and sales acumen
- Strong organizational and interpersonal abilities
- Customer focused.
- Industry certifications and/or experience with modern data
center/cloud solutions is a plus.
- Ability to conduct effective group presentations and/or
training.What's In It For You:At Arrow, we recognize that financial
rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job.
That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including
various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And more!Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:$96,400.00 -
$181,500.00Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from
posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work
experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between
base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at
offer. Location:US-GA-Georgia (Remote Employees)Remote work
employees may be required to be present at the closest designated
Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the Company's request
and sole discretion.Time Type:Full timeJob Category:SalesEEO
Statement:Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants
will be considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP
policy)Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:Arrow requires new
employees in the United States to provide proof of full COVID-19
vaccination prior to beginning work, except where prohibited by
law. This requirement may not apply to supply-chain service
employees assigned to work at a light industrial facility,
warehouse, distribution center, or in-plant store, who are instead
subject to location-specific safety requirements.
Keywords: Arrow Electronics, Inc., Eden Prairie , Sales Engineer - NetApp, Engineering , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...