Senior Quality Engineer
Company: Cypress HCM
Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: July 31, 2022
- Product Development Support
- Influence Design Controls and Risk Management development to
ensure appropriate manufacturability/ sustainability
- In-Process Inspection Test Method Validation protocols,
- Drive PFMEA, OQ, PQ with Process Development Engineer
- Development of in-process inspections
- Support of Supplier and Material Qualification Activities
(incl. FAIRs and incoming inspection procedures) with Supplier
Quality as owner
- Takes on ownership of Risk Management maintenance with
- Operations Support
- Support materials receiving and inspection activities with
Supplier Quality as owner.
- Ensure quality of produced products by understanding production
process and performing/reviewing in-process and finished goods
- Release of sterile product by reviewing sterilization results
and addressing any non-conformances.
- Draft and route a variety of protocols and reports for product,
processes, manufacturing events, and equipment
- Analyze and resolve complex Manufacturing and Compliance issues
(e.g., CAPA, non-conformances, audit observations).
- Support controlled facilities environment by participating in
environmental monitoring, calibration, and preventive maintenance
- Perform equipment qualification for any new and changing
Keywords: Cypress HCM, Eden Prairie , Senior Quality Engineer, Engineering , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!