Marketing Traffic Coordinator
Company: SCCE & HCCA
Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job Summary :The Marketing Traffic Coordinator's duties are to
ensure that all projects are completed on time and meet high
quality standards. The Marketing Traffic Coordinator works with
cross-functional teams to create timelines, assign and schedule
tasks, gather resources, monitor progress, drive efficiencies, and
facilitate execution of marketing efforts for growth in association
membership, educational products, and conferences. This position
requires strong communication and organizational skills to manage
multiple projects of varying size and deadlines.
- Collaborate with marketing colleagues, conference planners,
product owners, and graphic designers to manage workflow and
execute omni-channel marketing campaigns.
- Simultaneously work across several projects of varying size and
- Act as the point of contact for internal clients and project
execution. Reviewing requirements and deliverables dates for
- Use Easy Projects (PM Tool) to manage project scope, monitor
day-to-day activities to ensure projects are progressing as planned
and create weekly project metric reports.
- Escalate issues to eliminate project hurdles.
- Lead internal deadline meetings and deliver meeting minutes to
maintain project timelines, drive efficiencies, and effectively
- Ensure standards and requirements are met by collaborating with
subject matter experts to create, implement, and maintain processes
- Assist the marketing team with research projects, marketing
campaigns, internal association projects and other assigned
- Other duties and projects as assigned
--- Minimum of 2 years of project management experience
coordinating cross-channel marketing campaigns: email, social
media, websites, print, and video.--- Strong understanding of
marketing and creative projects- including process, roles and
responsibilities. --- Proven ability to multi-task and manage
projects in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.--- Proven
time management, organization, and communication skills.--- Must be
able to quickly realign and react to client and project changes.---
Proven record of reporting project metrics and providing action
steps.--- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills.
--- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field or equivalent
Keywords: SCCE & HCCA, Eden Prairie , Marketing Traffic Coordinator, Advertising , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!