Media Relations Sr. Specialist
Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Cambria is seeking a dynamic Media Relations Sr. Specialist to
support the development, coordination and implementation of
wide-reaching media relations initiatives and strategies
(corporate, consumer & trade). To ensure all communication channels
and messaging are aligned, this position will work closely with
other Marketing teams, and across the organization. This role will
also manage the Company's influencer marketing partnership
Support the Company's media relations strategy, execution and
initiatives to continually elevate and drive brand awareness,
affinity and third party credibility for Cambria. Create and
execute public relations plans across all company initiatives
including but not limited to, product launches, leadership profiles
and CambriaCares (the philanthropic arm of Cambria)
- Support, contribute and develop ongoing public relations
strategy, execution, ideas and initiatives.
- Draft press materials, develop story angles, proactively pitch,
and follow-up with media contacts.
- Maintain a master media database and continually update target
press lists for the various company initiatives/events.
- Work with Cambria's digital and print media monitoring agencies
-- track, analyze and create reports highlighting media coverage on
a daily/monthly/yearly basis and report key findings. Track and
monitor competitors' coverage on a quarterly basis.
- Obtain and manage professional photography and/or videography
of Cambria installations. Ensure photography assets are current,
best in class, organized and that all necessary editorial photo
rights have been secured.
- Write monthly PR reports for leadership and sales teams. Track
all coverage and report data/key findings including google
analytics from top monthly drivers to the website.
- Maintain and continually update company Press Page on the
- Work closely with all marketing departments to ensure external
and internal communications messages align.
- Contribute content ideas to the internal newspaper.
- Facilitate and coordinate logistics for media/influencer
product mailings and product trades.
- Search for opportunities for industry award applications and
Help grow and manage Cambria's influencer marketing partnership
campaigns. Research, identify and approach potential on-brand key
industry influencers. Help build and maintain authentic
relationships. Ensure ROI for campaigns.
- Work closely with the social and digital teams on existing and
potential influencer partnerships.
- Work in tandem across departments (Channel, Brand,
Experiential, Creative) to ensure successful interdepartmental
influencer marketing programs. Liaise with the teams on email and
social campaigns, blog coverage, Cambria Style inclusion, event
- Manage and respond to all inbound influencer partnership
- Write and route internal proposals for all trades and work
closely with sales and marketing teams to vet and audit potential
- Coordinate all influencer product trade logistics with
fabrication/install partners, Cambria Distribution Centers
- Create post-campaign, comprehensive influencer reports tracking
social and media mentions, impressions, assets, editorial coverage,
as well as Cambria's coverage of the campaign.
- Continually monitor and track influencer partner posting, news
- Maintain company product trade tracker and measure
- Candidates must have prior Public Relations/Media Relations
experience, passion for the discipline, and proven ability to
quickly execute in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment while
keeping an eye on the big picture. The ideal candidate is
strategic, proactive, resourceful, creative, poised and known for
successfully collaborating with internal stakeholders, the media
- Excellent writing skills, organizational skills and experience
handling regional/national media outreach, execution and
- Ability to handle and follow through on multiple projects
simultaneously, with high attention to detail
- Active in social media channels and avid consumer of
traditional media (print, broadcast); passion for emerging
/converging awareness platforms and keeps abreast of latest
culturally relevant news and trends. Interest/passion for the home
design industry is a plus.
- Self-starter/ability to work independently and as a member of a
- Writing samples and samples of editorial placements will be
required during the interview process
- Education: Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Communications,
Journalism or Public Relations
- Experience: 3-5 years' in-house brand or agency experience in
- Systems: Strong PC skills, including Google Suite, Microsoft
Programs. Experience with PR software with monitoring companies
such as Meltwater, BurrellesLuce and Klear
- Managerial Responsibilities: None at this time
- Travel Requirements: Some travel to business partners, industry
events, or other Cambria facilities. Valid driver's license
required. Company vehicle may be provided for business travel
needs, reimbursement for personal mileage also available.
- Physical Requirements: Ability to lift and carry light to
medium weight boxes, signage and materials weighing up to 40
- 100% in-office position located in Eden Prairie, MN, requiring
telephone and computer use.
Cambria offers a competitive benefits package that encompasses
Health and Dental Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401(k) plus matching,
Discretionary Profit Sharing, Flexible Spending Account, Life,
Supplemental Life, and Disability Insurance, Referral Program,
Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program, Employee
Discount and Professional Development Assistance.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice. For additional company information, please visit
www.CambriaUSA.comWe are an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Cambria, Eden Prairie , Media Relations Sr. Specialist, Advertising , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!