Social Media and Corporate Communications Specialist
Company: E. A. Sween Company
Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: February 21, 2021
Job DetailsDescriptionWe are always looking for talented,
hardworking people to join the E.A. Sween family. We are a
family-oriented company that understands the significance of our
employees and we are successful because of our incredibly committed
team. We are looking for an experienced Social Media and Corporate
Communication Specialist to join our Sales, Brand and Innovation
department.E.A. Sween is an Equal Opportunity Employer -
Minority/Female/Veteran/DisabilityRole Summary:This individual
contributor role will utilize their skills in writing, editing,
social media and corporate communication will help to advance EA
Sween company, our employees and our brand image every day. The
ideal candidate will insist on the highest standards, understands
our company values, dive deep into details, has a strong bias for
action and sense of ownership, distill information to find common
threads between projects, and be energized by juggling priorities.
They'll keep composure in fast-moving situations, embrace
ambiguity, be able to quickly get up to speed on complex issues,
anticipate employee questions/reactions, and quickly prepare
thorough messaging strategies. The role would suit a
detail-orientated people person with a passion for storytelling and
writing.Essential Competencies of the Role (3 - 5 Primary
- Corporate Communication
- Provides high-quality writing, formatting, and proofing support
of a variety of content.
- Collaborates closely with internal team members and external
- Creates, coordinates, and manages corporate and local digital
content, schedules, and employee training.
- Coordinates Town Hall meetings and corporate email
- Assists Marketing, HR, Sales and corporate functions with
internal communications strategies as needed.
- Supports acquisition integration communications and new office
- Assists with the coordination and communication of internal
- Maintains and promotes communications brand standards,
processes, and policies internally.
- Monitors and tracks project deliverables and deadlines.
- Employee Relations Communication
- Craft and execute strategic internal communication plans for
new programs, policies, and changes.
- Contribute content to the employee editorial calendar, aligned
with Ops and HR goals.
- Manage and support crisis communications.
- Improve processes with new ideas and tools that are shared
across team members.
- Social Media Initiatives
- Build and execute a go-to-market approach with organic, paid
and earned social media to grow engagement and advocacy with
priority stakeholder groups, leveraging social publishing,
community management, paid media, influencers and advocates.
- Implement a global social media measurement plan, identifying
key KPIs and benchmarks for decision-making.
- Lead EAS B2B and B2C social media communications, keeping our
followers active and engaged.
- Grow and maintain our social presence through active social
listening and consistent brand messaging.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team to create a comprehensive
social media strategy and brand voice.
- Mange daily, weekly, and monthly social media plans in support
of major organizational objectives.
- Implement social media policies and practices including market
research, competitor analyses, and strategy building
- Use data to develop a social media strategy, identify trends,
provide insight, and execute ecommendations to grow all of our
social channels and engagements.
- Work with HR to optimize social media for recruiting efforts.
Plan content and ad campaigns to generate employment opportunity
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- A minimum of 2+ years' experience working in a corporate
- 2+ years of social media experience and a demonstrated track
record of success.
- Must have excellent writing and editing skills with ability to
communicate clearly and effectively with internal and external
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills with strong
attention to detail.
- Possess a strong understanding of effective business
- Proficient in implementing internal communications technologies
- Experience working within cross-functional teams.
- Advanced level computer aptitude in Microsoft Word, Excel,
- Advanced experience with Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and prioritization skills,
including general business process and management
- Demonstrated ability to be creative and think out-of-the-box to
develop results-oriented, strategic plans.
- Proven professional verbal and written communication
- Experience building robust communications programs and
- Experience developing relevant content for a diverse, remote,
and mobile workforce
- Experience creating metrics to measure communication
effectiveness, reach, and engagement
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and able to form a cohesive
and effective outcome from potentially incongruous facts (or lack
thereof) and individual perspectivesPreferred Qualifications (if
- Proficiency with Hubspot.
- Soft Skills:
- Proactive, self-motivated working style.
- Must be able to work occasional extra hours
- Must be able to work on/direct multiple projects at one time
without direct supervision and be able to handle deadlines,
confidential information and interruptions in the work process
- Must be able to multi-task, handle deadlines and confidential
- Must be able to work well with various levels of employees,
cross-functional team members and diverse cultures.Physical Demands
and Work Environment:
- Generally, an office/desk position using a computer and
- Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and
occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Part of a collaborative, 5-person marketing team focused on
advancing marketing efforts at EAS.
- Professional development encouraged and supported to achieve
employee and company highest potential.Qualifications 0"
style="display: none;"> Skills 0"> 0"> 0" style="display:
none;"> Behaviors 0"> 0"> : 0" style="display: none;">
Motivations 0"> 0"> : 0" style="display: none;"> Education
0"> 0"> 0" style="display: none;"> Experience 0">
0"> 0" style="display: none;"> Licenses & Certifications
0"> 0"> Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: E. A. Sween Company, Eden Prairie , Social Media and Corporate Communications Specialist, Advertising , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!