Associate Director Finance - Eden Prairie, MN - 909303
Company: Black Enterprise Magazine
Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Associate Director Finance - Eden Prairie, MN - 909303 Combine
two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of
performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you
get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the
lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget,
it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever
people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error.
Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm) """" Primary
- Price Optum Clinical and Wellness products by evaluating the
resource utilization for each product as well as comparing
competitor pricing information to be used in customer presentations
and Request For Proposals ""
- Pull and manipulate operational and financial data ""
- Maintain pricing models, templates and rate cards ""
- Effectively work with cross-functional teams to include
Finance, Sales, Product and Operations ""
- Develop a strong understanding of the business mission through
effective interactions with upper management, and strong working
relationships within and outside of Finance ""
- Use appropriate communication vehicles, understand audience and
use the best method of conveying a message """"" You'll be rewarded
and recognized for your performance in an environment that will
challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to
succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles
you may be interested in. " Required Qualifications: ""
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience ""
- 5+years of data and / or financial analysis ""
- Proficiency with MS Excel ""
- Solid written and verbal communication skills ""
- Skilled at negotiating with multiple constituencies ""
- Ability to work across a large and complex matrix of
stakeholders, coupled with the ability to thrive in an environment
of change and fluctuating priorities ""
- Ability to analyze complex data and make decisions and clearly
articulate reasons for making a decision ""
- Detail-oriented and excellent organizational skills ""
- Ability to think creatively on solutions to complex issues and
develop viable alternatives ""
- Employees are required to screen for symptoms using the
ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering
your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth
Group-approved symptom screener prior to entering the work site
each day, in order to keep our work sites safe. Employees must
comply with any state and local masking orders. In addition, when
in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a
mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained """""
Preferred Qualifications: ""
- MBA ""
- Healthcare industry experience ""
- Pricing experience with solid knowledge of financial concepts
- Experience working with Sales teams ""
- Experience with Salesforce.com """"" Careers with Optum. Here's
the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant
objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it
comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of
health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices
or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap
beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of
the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some
of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care
has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that
means working on high performance teams against sophisticated
challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible
company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
"""" Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group
is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and
all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin,
protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information,
or any other characteristic protected by law. """" UnitedHealth
Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a
drug test before beginning employment. """" Job Keywords:Associate
Director Finance, pricing analyst, pricing specialist, senior
finance consultant, senior finance analyst, senior pricing analyst,
senior pricing consultant, pricing manager, pricing associate,
pricing senior associate, Eden Prairie, MN, Minnesota UnitedHealth
Group is the most diversified health care company in the United
States and a leader worldwide in helping people live healthier
lives and helping to make the health system work better for
Keywords: Black Enterprise Magazine, Eden Prairie , Associate Director Finance - Eden Prairie, MN - 909303, Accounting, Auditing , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!